With a simple process, active internet connection and good speed, a user can easily complete their HP printer setup using the 123.hp.com/setup link. Once the setup process is completed, a user can print the documents seamlessly from any location within the range of the network. You can also use the e-print services to print the documents from any location using a good speed internet connection and the printer must be eprint enabled. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will let you complete the HP printer setup for wireless printer and eprint using the 123.hp.com/setup link. Follow the provided guidelines very carefully to complete the process without any hassle.
HP Wireless Printer Setup
Requirements for the HP Printer Wireless Setup
- First of all, connect your printer to the working internet connection wirelessly or using the Ethernet cable.
- Your computer and printer must be connected to the same network for the HP printer setup. So check the network connectivity.
Steps to set up an HP printer over the wireless network:
- Open the 123.hp.com/setup link, open the control panel display screen of your HP printer and scroll through the available options. Click on the ‘Setup’ option.
- From the options available, choose the Network Setup.
- After that, click on ‘Wireless Settings’ from the options.
- You will see the new setup of options being displayed on your screen. Click on the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/setup process without any hassle.
MAC- Windows – Smartphone
Windows – Click the Start button present on the Desktop screen. After that, type ‘Add Printer’ in the search bar. A new dialog box will appear on the screen asking you about the type of printer you wish to install. Click on ‘Add a Network Wireless, or Bluetooth’ printer to complete the HP Printer setup on your device.
MAC – Click on the following in a similar order as mentioned: “Setup >> Network/Wireless Menu>> Wireless Setup Wizard”. Select the printer you want from the provided list and when prompted, type in the passcode.
SmartPhone – From the Control Panel of your printer, select Wireless or Network menu. Scroll through the list of available options and select the Wireless Setup Wizard. Enter the SSID ( Wireless Network Name) and WEP Key when prompted.
HP EPrint Setup
Requirements for the Setup
- The printer and computer or laptop must be connected to the same network.
- The attachment provided for the printer may differ from the real one.
How to E-Print the documents from anywhere?
For this, you have to make sure that you turn on the Web Services option.
- Click on the Eprint icon from the printer’s control panel.
- Tap on the Yes and follow the onscreen guidelines.
- Take a print out of e-print information page and follow the onscreen instructions to proceed with the process and sign in to your eprint account,
Locate or Find the Eprint Email address
- On the home screen of your HP printer, select the Eprint icon.
- Select ‘Web Services’ settings.
- From the list of options present on the menu, click on ‘Display Email Address’.
Email the picture of documents to the designated email address for printing the same
- Compose a new email and attach the documents or pictures.
- Mentioned the email address of the printer and click on the send option.
Once the mail has been received you are done with the HP printer Setup and your printer will start printing the documents.
This way you can complete the setup of your wireless printer using www.123.hp.com setup link and e-print your documents. All the mentioned instructions are very simple and easy to follow. But, if you still face any trouble or you have a doubt, visit the official HP printer service to get a reliable resolution to common printer problems. You can also follow the 123 HP printer setup guide to complete the setup process.