Are you satisfied with your printer settings? If not then advanced printer setup can help you. By using the Advanced Printer Setup you can make so many modifications in the documents you are going to print. For example – a user can manage the dot size of the printer, printer type for each printer installed on the user’s system, media type and a lot more. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions you can follow for the Advanced Printer Setup on your device. Once you are done with the setup, you can manage the print settings as per your need.
Advanced Printer Setup
To set up Advanced Printer, you have to follow the below-mentioned instructions very carefully. Make sure you follow the instructions in proper sequence, otherwise you can face the trouble in setting up the printer. Here are the steps:
- From the main screen of your PC, click on the ‘Start’ menu.
- Now, click on the search box and type “ Advanced Printer Setup”.
- Here, you have to select an option ‘ The Printer I want is not listed’.
- Select the option ‘ Add a printer by using the hostname and TCP/IP address’ and then press the ‘Next’ button.
- In the list of ‘Device Type’, select an option ‘TCP/IP Device’.
- After that, you have to type the Host Name and IP address of your printer and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Windows will start looking for your printer and find it if it is turned on and you have correctly done the printer configuration. You may need to mention some details ( If necessary).
- Select the ‘Network Adapter Type’ installed in your printer from the Device Type drop-down list. If you want, you can choose the ‘Custom’ option to specify the custom settings for the Network Printer.
- Tap on the Next button.
The aforementioned instructions can help you to complete the Advanced Printer Setup without any hassle. Once you are done with these steps, Windows will install all the necessary drivers for your printer. After the installation of required printer drivers, documents can be printed just by using the IP address.
So, follow these guidelines carefully to complete the Advanced Printer Setup, if you still have doubts, you can contact the experts and seek their advice to troubleshoot the problem. The experts will make sure that you can complete the Advanced Printer Setup without any hassle.