Arris is a name that instantly comes into our mind when we talk about the most reliable router. With Arris Router login, your user can start using the internet services on their devices. From the manufacturing of cable equipment to broadband and dialup, Arris has introduced many products and routers are one of them. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions for Arris Router Login which you can follow and start using your router without any hassle.
The Arris Router Setup is quite familiar to the basic routers having the web-based interface. Below we are sharing the simple steps to set up the Arris router:
- The first and most important thing you have to do to set up the Arris router is to get the router’s Default IP address. This IP address will help in completing the Arris Router Login procedure to get access to the router-based interface.
- The Arris Router IP address is 192.168.0.1. Open any web browser on your computer and enter the default IP address of the router in the address bar. Click on the ‘Go’ option.
- Now, you will see the small login screen popping up on your screen. The screen will ask you to provide a username and password. By default, the username to login as ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password. If you are facing trouble with the username and password, you can reset the router to fix the problem.
- Now, click ‘Login’ and check if you can see the Wireless router home page. This simply means you are logged into the web-based router interface.
Sometimes, there are issues with the Arris Router Login in the web-based interface. To troubleshoot this concern, a user needs to reset the Arris Wireless Router. The following are some simple instructions that you need to follow to reset the Arris Router.
- When your router is turned on, just press and hold the ‘Reset’ button for about 30 seconds.
- While holding the reset button, unplug the ‘Arris Router’ from the power sources and hold your reset button for another 30 seconds.
- Keep holding the ‘Reset’ button and plug the router to a power outlet and turn it on. Once you are done with this, your router will get reset to the factory settings.
Important – It is highly recommended to change the username and password of your router for its better security.
Where is the Arris Router Login password located on the router?
You can find the Arris wireless router network key, login credentials on the backside of the router. All the details your Arris Router Login is provided on the sticker on the backside. The IP address of the router is also provided there.
Unable to Login to Arris Router Web Interface?
As we have mentioned above, for a successful Arris router setup, try resetting the router before you begin. The router reset can also help you in fixing the router login issues and let you complete the login process without any hassle.