Wireless Printers are extremely useful allowing users to print documents without leaving their seat. It is easy to Connect Printer to Wireless Network and most of the printers can be connected directly. Once the device connects, a user can give print command to the printer from any computer connected to the network. A user can even print to the wireless printer from iOS Android device, just a little more configuration is required. In this guide, we will discuss the process to connect printer to wireless network in Windows 10. Follow the mentioned guidelines very carefully and you will connect the printer to the network.
Connect the printer to WiFi windows 10
Generally, the process involves two steps:
- Printer setup and Connect printer to WiFi Windows 10
- Add Wireless Printer in Windows.
If it is not working for you then Windows 10 can provide you the other methods to add the printer and also let you Run the troubleshooter for troubleshooting the errors.
Printer setup and Connect printer to WiFi Windows 10
Most of the wireless printers have an LCD screen that users can use to complete the initial setup and connect printer WiFi Windows 10. Here are the steps to follow:
- Press the ‘Power’ button to turn on your printer.
- From the LCD panel of the printer, access the ‘Setup’ menu.
- Select your language, country, install the cartridges and select your wireless network.
- Enter the WiFi password.
If the LCD screen is not in your printer, you need to connect the printer to your computer for completing the setup process and connecting it to the wireless network.
Add Wireless Printer in Windows 10
Once your printer is connected to the wireless network, you can connect to it through your Windows 10 PC by following some simple instructions mentioned below:
1. From your Windows 10 PC, press the Start button.
2. Click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
3. On the ‘Settings’ menu, click on the ‘Devices’ option.
4. Now, on the next screen, you have to select the ‘Printers and Scanners’ option present in the left pane and select ‘Add a Printer or Scanner’ option present in the right pane.
5. Your Windows 10 device will start looking for the printers, you can check the list of available printers in ‘Printers and Scanners’ section. Choose your printer from the list.
6. Now, click on the ‘Manage’ option.
7. On the next screen, there will be an option ‘Print a Test page’, click on the option to check if your printer is connected to the Windows 10 computer. You can also manage the ‘Print Preferences’ and run the ‘Printer Troubleshooter’ to troubleshoot the problems.
This is the easiest way to add a wireless printer in the Windows 10 computer and works for almost every new printer model. The steps are very simple, but in case you face the trouble, you can run the ‘Printer Troubleshooter’ to mitigate the problem. The troubleshooter will fix all the printer errors and let you connect the device without any trouble. You can also visit the manufacturer’s website to find a solution to your problem.