HP Officejet 3830 is an All-In-One Inkjet Printer available for the users for personal and professional use. The printer supports great built features that allow the people to execute the different command after HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup. This printer offers the improved simplicity and flexibility to the users. The printer is the best choice for the regular printing requirement and always deliver the high-quality text result. In this guide, we are going to discuss the simple steps to complete the HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup. Once you have completed the setup, you can start printing the documents without any hassle.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup for Windows
Here are the simple steps to follow for HP Officejet 3830 Install on your computer:
- Before you proceed, make sure that you have the network username and password to connect the printer and computer to the same wifi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from the printer, if it is connected. Place all the three devices closer to each other and then turn them on.
- On the Control Panel screen of your HP Printer, tap on the Wireless icon. The Wireless screen will appear.
- Click the ‘Settings’ option and tap on the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’. Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the wireless setup.
- Now, download and install the Printer Software on your system to complete the HP Officejet 3830 Printer Install process. You can visit the Printer official website for this.
- Open the downloaded file and tap to install. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup for MAC
- Start by gathering the Network Name and Password to install the printer on the wireless network.
- Turn on your computer, printer and the router.
- Connect the computer and printer to the similar wireless network and unplug the USB cable attached.
- For HP Officejet 3830 Install, place all three devices closer to each other.
- Now, open the control panel screen on your HP Printer.
- Check if the Wireless screen is displaying and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard and proceed with the instructions being displayed on the printer’s control panel to complete the Wireless setup for the HP Officejet 3830 printer.
- Visit the official HP Printer website and download the software for your printer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the software installation process and setup of your printer.
These are some simple guidelines that users can follow for HP Officejet 3830 Wireless Setup on Windows and MAC device. All the steps are very simple and easy to execute. For the printer setup, your printer and computer must be connected to the same network. Also, make sure that you have the correct Network Username and Password of the wireless connection to which you want to connect. These are the most common mistakes made by the users while doing the setup. So, make sure that you have all the information available and requirements fulfilled. Once you are done with these steps, your printer setup will complete and you can start printing the documents wirelessly from your device.