People all around the work execute their day to day tasks on their personal as well as official computers. Thus, it definitely needs complete security against all kinds of viruses and threats that can create trouble. Using the ‘Kaspersky’ software can help you to get complete protection against online threats. The Kaspersky login provides the safety shield to your device to protect it from online attacks, malware, and viruses. In this guide, we will share the simple instructions that you can use for Kaspersky login and provide total security to your device.
The Antivirus Software scans all the websites and blocks suspicious activities on your account.
Login to the Kaspersky Account
If you have purchased a new Kaspersky Antivirus software, then you need to install it on your device. For this, you can simply visit the my.kaspersky.com to complete the installation and login process.
Activate the Kaspersky
Kaspersky Antivirus software is one of the best security programs available for users. You can use this program for the safety of the device, secure online browsing and it also protects your data from unauthorized access.
Before you proceed further, check and make sure that you meet the following conditions:
- If there is an older version installed on your device, you need to uninstall it.
- After that, you need to check for the other antivirus programs on your computer. If there is any, uninstall it to avoid software conflicts.
- Check for the available space before you download the antivirus.
- Check the system configuration with that of my.kaspersky.com installation specifications.
- Also, if you are using the Kaspersky antivirus, you have to download it again and reinstall the software.
Steps to Create The Kaspersky Account:
For the ‘My Kaspersky Login’, follow the mentioned step by step instructions:
- Open any web browser.
- Visit my.kaspersky.com link.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ tab.
- A dialog box will appear on the screen in which you have to fill all the necessary details.
- Enter the email ID and choose the strong password.
- The password must be of at least 8 characters, you can use both uppercase and lowercase characters and at least one numeric value and symbol.
- Re-enter the password for confirmation.
- Click on the ‘Create Account’ option present at the bottom of the page.
- The Kaspersky will send you an email for the account confirmation.
At last, open your mail, click the ‘Verify’ button.
My Kaspersky Login: Process
- Open the web browser.
- Visit my.kaspersky.com link and click on the sign-in option present in the middle of the page. Proceed to the next step.
- A new dialog box will appear for the Kaspersky login. Enter the email id you have made for the account creating.
- Type in the password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember me for 30 days’ box, to go directly to your account for the next time.
- Click on the sign-in option to complete the process.
That’s all! These are the simple steps you need to follow for My Kaspersky login. All the instructions are easy, just follow the guidelines carefully to complete the process.