To keep your system protected from unauthorized access or maintain the security information stored on your device, you need an Antivirus product. One of the best antiviruses available in the market in Norton. It must be your priority to maintain the security of the data stored in your hard drive. But, have to just uninstall the Antivirus by mistake? Or did your Antivirus is behaving erratically? Well! You can just Re-install Norton Antivirus to fix these problems and keep your device protected. Reinstalling the Antivirus programs often fixes your problems. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that can help you to Re-install Norton Antivirus program on your device.
How Can I Reinstall My Norton Product?
Before you re-install Norton Antivirus, you need to uninstall it on your device:
- From your computer, click on the ‘Start’ option and choose ‘All Apps’.
- Click to open the ‘Control Panel’.
- From the Control panel, uninstall the program.
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Norton’ product that you want to remove.
- In the end, click on ‘Uninstall’ or ‘Change’ option and restart the PC for completing this process.
This way you can remove and reinstall Norton product on your device.
Remove the Application From Windows
- Go to the ‘Windows Task Bar’ on your computer.
- Click on the ‘Start’ option and go to the ‘All Programs’ section or the ‘All Application’ option as per your choice.
- Here, you can check the list of installed applications from which you need to choose the ‘Norton Security’ option.
- Later, tap click on the “uninstall Norton Security’ program.
- Restart the device.
0nce you have uninstalled the Norton Antivirus program from your device, you can reinstall Norton product from the Norton CD drive on your device.
Remove and Reinstall the Norton Antivirus Product Using the Norton Removal Tool:
Before you make any changes in your PC, it is recommended to create the System Restore Point so that if something goes wrong you can restore the device is a previous working state.
- Download the Norton Remove-Reinstall tool on your device. Save the tool and run it on your computer.
- Click on ‘Remove and Reinstall’.
- The feature is available for the technicians and users who want to perform particular troubleshooting tasks. When clicking on the Cancel or ‘Remove and Reinstall’, most of the users gets the best outcomes.
- Click on the ‘Remove Only’ option. This will help you to remove and reinstall the Norton product on your device.
- Reboot your device once you are done with it.
- Restart your computer once the installation process is completed.
Now, you can insert the CD having a Norton Antivirus program for reinstallation. The installation wizard will automatically start. In case, the wizard does not start, you can tap on the Start button and go to the Computer section. Double click on the Cd and then setup .exe file. Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
This way you can reinstall Norton Antivrus software on your device. If you have any problem, you can also visit the Norton official website and get answers to all your queries.