Amped Wireless Routers are one of the most trusted router choices of the customers. Setting up the Amped Wireless Routers is very process, you can go to the setup.ampedwireless.com and set up your router without any hassle. In this guide, we are going to explain the step-by-step process to set up the router using setup.ampedwireless.com. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid mistakes in the process.
The Amped Wireless Setup using the setup.ampedwireless.com 192.168.1.240. With Dashboard, a user gets easy access to customize the wireless settings. You can change the Amped password or settings here if you want. Also, the Amped Update is very important to keep the device up-to-date and maintain its excellent performance.
Amped Wireless Smart Setup Wizard: Setup the Amped Wireless Router:
For setting-up the Amped Wireless Router, you need to follow the given Amped Wireless Smart Setup Wizard because the wizard will do all for you. Below, we are going to explain the step-by-step process to set up the amped wireless router. Follow the instructions carefully for setup.
- If any router is already installed at your place, then you need to disconnect that first. Plug out the router from the power outlet and modem. If you do not have the router installed, proceed to the next step.
- Turn off the existing modem, for this, you have to unplug it from the power source. Remove the batteries from your modem.
- With the box of your Amped Wireless Router, you will get a Blue Ethernet Cable. Take that blue cable ut and insert one end of the cable to your modem and the other end to the router’s blue port.
- Plugin the modem’s power adapter and also put the battery back. After that, turn it on. Wait for at least 2 minutes or until the LED lights turn solid.
- Connect the antennas and insert ‘Ethernet Cable’ to your device. Connect the power adapter to the router and provide the power supply.
- Open a web browser and enter setup.ampedwireless.com in the address bar. Hit the enter key.
- A login window will appear on your screen, Here, you need to enter the username and password. You can check the default values on the backside of the router.
- The Amped Wireless Smart Setup Wizard will start automatically and guides you about the further process.
- Change the network settings if you want. Some of the users prefer to do it on their own. It all depends upon the knowledge, if you have enough technical knowledge about the router, you can do this.
- Tap on the Next every time you make changes in the settings. If you want, you can skip the configuration part and complete the setup process.
With the help of the aforementioned instructions of the amped wireless smart setup wizard, you can complete the setup without any hassle. For expert advice, feel free to contact technicians anytime you want.