TP-Link Extenders are the most trusted choice of users when it comes to extending the wifi speed. You can easily complete the TP-link extender setup and extend the speed of your home wifi network for each corner. The range extenders are not the only reliable choice for the home users, it is equally beneficial for the business firms, educational institutes, and the other sections. Once you complete the TP-link extender setup, you do not need to set up the different wifi devices for the different corners of your space. In this guide, we are going to discuss the simple steps that a user needs to follow for setting up the TP-Link Extender.
How to complete the TP-Link WiFi Extender Setup?
There are certain simple guidelines that you have to follow for setting up the TP-Link Extender. The process is simple, just make sure that you execute the setup instructions very carefully:
- Start by powering up your TP-Link Extender.
- Find out the Lock or Push button present on your TP-Link extender and press the button for about 10 seconds.
- Connect your TP LInk Extender with a computer for the TP-Link Extender Setup.
- By default, you will land on the TP-link range extender setup page which could be tplinkrepeater.net or tplinkextender.net.
- Here, you have to enter the login credentials for your extender. By default, the user name is ‘admin’ and the password is ‘admin’.
- Once you log-in to that page, you have to specify the location where you are residing. You can simply choose your Home WiFi network.
- Here you have to enter ‘Home Network Password’.
- It is recommended to provide the unique SSID for your Home Wireless Network.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ option.
- Plug-out your extender and place it somewhere at your convenience.
With these simple and easy instructions, you can complete the tp-link wifi extender setup without any hassle. If you need help, you can contact the expert and seek their assistance to fix the problem.
Easy Tips To Use TP-Link Extender:
Here, we are sharing some easy-tips that you can follow to experience the best network connection facility with Tp-Link Extender Setup:
- Make sure that you are using the unique name for the SSID network because this will help you in the easy and clear identification of your network and router.
- Your TP-Link Extender and Router must be placed closer to each other because if the devices are placed far away, there could be trouble in making the best use of wifi network.
- Uploading speed must be good.
Considering these factors, you would be able to complete the tp link extender setup without trouble and enjoy the flawless wireless connectivity in every corner of your home or office.