TP-Link is the most trusted choice of the customers when it comes to the modem and routers. Once the user is done with the TP-Link login and set up for the router, they can enjoy the hassle-free internet services offered by the router. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions with you that can help you to complete the setup and TP-Link Login for the device. Follow the guidelines carefully to avoid any sort of hassles in the process.
TP-Link Setup Process
Here are the step-by-step guidelines you need to follow:
- Attach the Modem to TP-Link router WAN port by using the Ethernet cable you got with the router.
- Plugin the router to a power outlet and turn on the router by using the On/Off button present on the backside of the router.
- Use the laptop or PC to connect to the WiFi network name broadcasted by the router. You check the default username and password for the router on the backside of it.
- Open a web browser, and browse the tplinkwifi.net address and access the TP-link router login page.
- You can also use the 192.168.1.1 to access the login page. Enter the default username and password to log in. The default username is admin and the password is password.
- Click on the login button to log in.
- A quick TP-Link Setup will appear. Tap on the Next button to get started.
- Enter the Username in the field present below the wireless network name field.
- Do not use any personal details within the username because the nearby devices can see the username.
- In the ‘ WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK’ field, enter the new password for your wireless network. The password must be very strong and difficult to guess by the others.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button, and tap on the Finish.
- The router will be disconnected, reconnect it by using a strong username and password.
- Your TP-Link router setup is now complete.
TP-Link Router Login – Step by Step Instructions:
- Open the web browser ad type www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar. This will direct you to the admin page of your TP-Link router.
- The login window will appear on your screen.
- Now, here you need to enter the default information provided on the bottom of your TP-Link router. The default username is admin and the password is admin.
- If you have changed the default username and password previously, then type the new username and password for the TP-Link login. If it also fails, then try to restore the router to its factory default settings.
- Now, you will be logged in to the TP-Link router.
- From here, if you want you can configure the wifi network and personalize the settings as per your requirements.
It is highly recommended to change the default username and password after the successful TP-Link router login for security reasons. This way, you can avoid the third party or unauthorized users from accessing your account. With the help of the aforementioned simple instructions, you can complete the TP-link router login and setup on your device without any hassle. Follow the mentioned guidelines carefully to avoid the troubles in the login or setup process.