Wireless Printers provides an easy way to connect the printer to the other devices like computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets. The best thing about Wireless Printing Setup is that you can keep the printer any location as it does not need any physical cables or wires to be plugged with the device. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions for Wireless Printing Setup. So, if you just got a new printer and looking to set it up, follow the instructions carefully and complete the process.
Why Wireless Printer Setup?
It is not always possible to connect every device with a printer as it will require a lot of space and of course the hardware cost. But, if you have a wireless printer and connect your printer to wifi, then you can print documents wirelessly from the devices connected to the wifi. Here, one thing is very important that your devices must support wireless printing. Also, the printer and computer should be connected to the same network.
A wireless printer does not need to be connected to the PC for printing the documents from it. The Wireless Printing Setup is especially beneficial on the network where the different computers require access to a similar printer. But, before a user connects any printer to the wireless network, it is very important to set the printer properly.
Things you will require to connect to the printer wirelessly:
- Wireless Computer.
- USB Cables.
- Wireless Printers.
- Printer Software.
How to connect Printer to WiFi?
Below, we are going to share the step-by-step instructions to connect printer to wifi. It is recommended to follow the steps very carefully to avoid any kind of hassle in setup:
- Turn on your computer and click on the ‘Start’ menu. After that, go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- Here, you will get an option to ‘Add a Printer’. You have to click on that option, this is present at the top window. Once you click it, a new window will appear on your screen.
- Click on ‘Add a Network, Wireless, or Bluetooth Printer’ option. Your system will start searching for all the available networks to add.
- Now, you need to click on the name of the printer that you want to add to your result list. After that, tap to the next.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Install Driver’ option if prompted.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to connect a printer to wifi. Once you are done, click on the ‘Finish’ option.
That’s It! Your wireless printing setup is completed.
Important: To make the most convenient and best use of wireless printer, you need to install the printer software on every device connected to your wireless network to make the printer the documents from any device in the network.
So, with the help of these simple instructions, you can connect the printer to wifi and enjoy the wireless printing setup benefits. The guidelines are very simple, but if you still have doubts and want to clear it, you can always contact the printer experts and seek their assistance to fix the problem.